User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Riders the skipping from one important thing from another thing is a good idea but only after a few days of the characters getting to know each other. Is their ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    * I haven't written anything on this site for a while, so if I don't post much sorry Rider * Original member Name: Granger Joe Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dear Diary

    Can I have a spot as Jason

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    I call male human

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jack "Oh bugger" I said as The drones stepped out of the cars allot of them. Most of them were level two's and threes but the one who had come ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Sorry I haven't posted my characters profile yet I'm just waiting for a bit of inspiration I'll have it posted my tomorrow thought.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Hey I have a question I might make my charector an artist. Can I make him a really sick artist like he Kills people and then dose his art with ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jack Hayden This was bad, this was very very bad. They were all level 4s. Except the Kid Aiden he was a level five dam he must of had some ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Can I claim character 4. Oh and do we have to make a profile you didn't say, I don't think anything.

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Some one please post

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    *I've meant to ask, texan when did I swear and get my mark?* Jack Hayden Tobias was jumpy to say the least. Coffee seamed to calm him down a bit ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Will Shine I walked over to the part of the park were the fight was going on. I walked past a mother and her daughter who were frozen in awe. ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    *I hope this is okay Incog* Jack Hayden I walked through the foyer of the apartment building their was a black haired girl with tired eyes sitting at the desk. ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    *some one please bring my character in this time I'll post for it.*

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Name: Will Shine Age: 21 Appearance: Black clothes his shoes are white and has blond hair, he likes to were sunglasses even when it isn't sunny to protects his sensitive ...

    Jun 21, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown