User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry I have writers block for this storybook so I'm just gonna skip to the party* Adam I walked in to the auditorium with Fred and Tony, Tony went off ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You can't handle the truth

    Heroes and scrubs best TV shows ever but heroes is just getting kind of stupid as all American soaps do no offence. I kinda like playing video games more than ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    * you got we all wrong I see my charecter as having a sad little cruch that Robin didn't return is all and please don't make us start over because ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Joe/fire clan I left Aldai walked down the holding cells were Korah was questining a shadow troop from the battle. "why did you come for us" Korah shouted in the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Joe "are you all right" I asked Aldai she looked a littlene sick "no not really just wishing I could of done more to help in the fight" I sighed ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jack We flew through the soft breeze high above the clouds were the moon could be seen lighting up the sky. "You know I did get one good thing out ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *I'm gonna start hope I do it right, science forever dream since are characters abilities are the same can they be brother and sister* Jack I pulled out my iPhone ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cherub

    Jack What the hell Jack thought as we looked over the SAS camp "well, well, um I got nothing" Sam said. "So no change" Renai said taking the opportunity with ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Disneyland Romance

    Yeah everyone that's grilling me is totally right I was an well you know I edited my review even though it now more of an I'm sorry for being jerk ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Joe-fire clan I walked in the kitchen to find it filthy. dishes piled up on each other with green growing on the plates a earth clan girl walked in behind ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Joe-fire clan I walked in the kitchen to find it filthy. dishes piled up on each other with green growing on the plates a earth clan girl walked in behind ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Joe-fire clan I walked in the kitchen to find it filthy. dishes piled up on each other with green growing on the plates a earth clan girl walked in behind ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *I'm allowed two people right? anyway here it goes* Name:Jesse gender: Female Age: 16 special ability: nice and simple super strength she can lift ruffly about the weight of three ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *typical the guy that post how perfect these realition ships are is the guy who's charector gets dumped baisicly karma is an asshole* Adam I had to say something " ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name:Jack Gender: Male Age:14 Special abilities: although he is a azing at hand to hand combat and with a gun when he has one his main abilities is healing try ...

    Mar 7, 2009


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief