User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    *my last post was out ingnore it and sorry JC anyway here goes writing* John "plus um Those guys already did than" I said thinking hard. Jan started eating. "we ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    I can't beleve your mum dosen't let you watch Harry potter I mean no offence but were in the bible dose it say, expousure to work of fiction is the ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    *check the dt if tthis dosen't make sence cause then it will* John "I hope we get some good people this year last years batch was rubish" I said to ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    I'm just gonna assume that no one wants to swap cause I can't post until I know what house I'm in so here goes Ravenclaw

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed

    save me a spot

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Adam "I got the stuff" Nick said walking in with with a lot of drinks. "give me one" I said and he was about to through me one when Shannon ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Can I please be in a differents house please Bolt it's just no one on the house you put me in posts www dose a little bit but only like ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Fine I won't steal with it I need to start to start using my messed up mind to come up with smething good. *thinks, gets something* no to bad. JC ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    wow Bolt this really is soap oparish *is that a word*. I like the idea Bolt but with all the people he's kissing already I don't thing it would make ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    John "yeah that last second dive for the snitch was so worth it even if he did break all the bones in his body" I said. Taking a bite of ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Yeah with the spin the bottle and 7 mins in heaven idea if its a game then why would they be mad cause its just a game but oh well.

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    ignore my last post.

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    *Second time this has happened I did a long post in the morning and it said it was in but then I come back and it's like it was never ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Name:Lido pack:Black tooth age:7 position: Alpha appearent: Black fur with a white chest and bellie history:strong and quick he actions may seem uncoordinated and clumsy but each attack has every ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Peace Gender: Male Age: 6000 (appears 21) race: Vampire Background info: One of the oldest Vampires in the world he has all ways believed that peace is the answer. ...

    Apr 14, 2009


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher