User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    why?

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    Cource

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Johhny I was trying to forget why I was here but it kept being dragged back into the spotlight. "well, I'm searching for that prince, so I can knock him ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Johhny Now that I had been walking with Mike for even a few hours I had picked up two things. One he was an idiot, two he was a very ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Joe Oh great I thought as I got to the chaos of the battle. "always, I swear" I said thinking that I never got to be in any fights. A ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen

    I claim a guy

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    next to an old man who was flat on his face. The bartender a middle aged lady looked at me. "rough night" She said and I nodded carefully plucking the ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    2012: London: They all cry over his Body. We all want him back. His girlfriend won't stop crying. I try to comfort her but she's lost to the world of ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Adam "god kill me now if I have to spend another second with this smug basterd" I said mocking praying and staring up into the sky. Revelon gave me a ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Joe Bekah ran out and I turned around to watch the fight. "should we do something." David asked and I shook my head. "Drakes my friend and all but he ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Johhny "dam me" I said rolling over in the garbage. THe wizard Samuel lifted me up with magic and threw me backwards into a wall. "fine, fine" I said and ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *I'm gonna bring my self in Bolt hope thats okay* Joe It had been a preety boring day so far. I'd seen some of my friends from last year but ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Johhny I pocketed the pouches and tied the sword round my back with some rope in my pockets. I jumped the small gap between the roof I was on and ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    Adam Rosalind walked towards us out of the bushes. "great the physics here, again" I said sarcastically and Ebba turned to me with a grumpy look on her face. "yeah ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Can someone please bring my charector in, thanks

    May 24, 2009


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus