User avatar

joickjonas2118

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Those Jonas Kids

    THANK GOSH!! THERE'S ANOTHER JONAS FAN HERE!!!! Haha! I really enjoyed this story. I HAD to read this, because this was one of the only things that popped up when ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Hello, all. :) I'm reading your comments, and with some of you, I want to hunt you down...and air smack on the head. PEOPLE!! Um, hello?! Angel was SUPPOSED to ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Maximum Ride: 9/11

    Oh my gosh...THANK YOU!!! Since I discovered "ANGEL" was released, I have been going INSANE, trying to read some new Max Ride material. And...well honey, this sounds just like how ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

    Hello! I actually haven't finished the series--I'm on Catching Fire--but the way you wrote this made it very easy to understand what I missed. I'm impressed. Nice work! I say ...

    Mar 7, 2011


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi