User avatar

joickjonas2118

  • Other Poetry Re: Makes You Think.

    .............You have made me scared of life... I LOVE IT!!!

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hotel experiences.

    Hello writing buddy! First off, no matter HOW MUCH I loved this,my writing teacher would've killed you. Until she saw the closing. :3 Honestly, this was a cute poem. I'd ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Welcome to the Funhouse, Faxness (Maximum Ride)

    Welcome to the Funhouse, Faxness Chapter 1 “FANG!” I SCREAMED, striving to save the love of my life. Just a little farther, Max…You can reach him, I lied to myself. ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Quick lil Jick fanfic

    You guys REEEEEEALLY don't understand Jick. T.T Look, in this the are NOT brothers. It seems like neither of you are homosexual-accepters, which is what most of my stories are. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Quick lil Jick fanfic

    Joe Nick and I have the best jobs in the world. For the summer anyway. Afterward, we'll have to figure something out. But until then, we'll just enjoy our time ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Those Jonas Kids

    THANK GOSH!! THERE'S ANOTHER JONAS FAN HERE!!!! Haha! I really enjoyed this story. I HAD to read this, because this was one of the only things that popped up when ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: This Isn't Me--Part One

    Thank you so much for the comments on this. I really do appericeate (sp?) them. I really haven't had too many people review my stories before, I'm extremely thankful that ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    Hello, all. :) I'm reading your comments, and with some of you, I want to hunt you down...and air smack on the head. PEOPLE!! Um, hello?! Angel was SUPPOSED to ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: 9/11

    Oh my gosh...THANK YOU!!! Since I discovered "ANGEL" was released, I have been going INSANE, trying to read some new Max Ride material. And...well honey, this sounds just like how ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You and Me

    ......Depressing.

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

    Hello! I actually haven't finished the series--I'm on Catching Fire--but the way you wrote this made it very easy to understand what I missed. I'm impressed. Nice work! I say ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: This Isn't Me--Part One

    Nick's POV: My name is Nicholas Jerry Jonas. I go to school at Wycoff High as a straight A student. I'm a junior. I wear glasses, so if you called ...

    Feb 19, 2011


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy