User avatar

jimss23

jimss23

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Tell them to lay low for a bit. Stay away from the 12. I'll find someone to make it go away." -Boss Nia What moment in your past would you ...

    May 18, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "What's the one with the lion? Gryffindor? Yea. I'll be that one." -Shujaa Your character walks into a bar. What do they order?

    May 18, 2017
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Do You Look For in a Main Character?

    For me, I like a character that is powerful physically but has mental issues. They struggle much more on the inside than they do on the outside. I also like ...

    Feb 16, 2017


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost