User avatar

jimss23

jimss23

  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    I once tried to type Jimis23. I forgot the "i" in "is" so it became Jimss23. And lo a username was born.

    Jan 30, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Quotes!

    "Are you like...a crazy person?" "I am quite sure they will say so" -V for Vendetta

    Nov 21, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Part of Halloween?

    People Watching. All of the people come out and do crazy things or wear crazy stuff and I sit on my porch, open a beer and enjoy the show. :)

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    Very insightful

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    I want to know what people think about the idea of a higher power. Do you think it is possible it exists? If you believe, what evidence can you cite? ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment: Is It Ethical?

    Well, there are three ways I look at it. The first is from a purely secular position. First, capital punishment is only really used in my country for murder (although ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment: Is It Ethical?

    Short answer: Yes. And may God have mercy on their souls.

    Jun 13, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cheating

    I hate cheaters. I always have, and I always will. I have lost friendships with people because they cheated. Good friends too. In my heart of hearts, I hope there ...

    Jun 13, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Why do you review?

    Because I get a little bit a bizarre enjoyment from sticking my opinions where they don't belong, this response being exhibit A. Seriously though, I enjoy writing these things. I ...

    May 17, 2017


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp