User avatar

jimss23

jimss23

  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    Ok, we are set for tomorrow. I will be writing in first person as I think it works best for my character. Please feel free to write how you wish. ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    Does anyone have recommendations on if I should write in First or Third Person?

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    NPC @Tortwag @LordZeus @Sheyren @Basil @Remembrance @Terian805 Here is the link to the PowerPoint I made. I hope you all find this useful.

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    Hey all, We are starting tomorrow! Does anyone have any preference to who goes first? I am more than willing to, but I was wondering if anyone else wanted to ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    Yes, the Northerner culture is patriarchal. Also what I meant by "current" was that unlike the South who is ruled by one house, it is theoretically possible for another House ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Basil @LordZeus I going to agree with Basil in that we shouldn't match skin tone with places. I don't think it's a good idea to get tied down with physical ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    So, looking back on the CT, I now notice that most of our Southern Characters are pale with dark hair, and our Northerners are darker skinned. I think at this ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Terian805 @Basil @Tortwag @Remembrance @LordZeus @Sheyren I will soon be releasing (hopefully) a link to a PowerPoint with a slew of NPC's in it, including teachers, a few random students, ...

    Jun 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Terian805 CT looks good to me. You're good to go.

    Jun 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Terian805 The plan right now is to start soon, but this SB will be open continuously and I am trying to set it up so anyone can jump in at ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Basil I think if anyone of us could do the multiple character thing it would be you. You are a much more seasoned SB writer than me. I say go ...

    Jun 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    It's no worry! I know Basil is really busy as well as Mem. There is no rush yet!

    Jun 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    @Tortwag I have been mulling it over. This is my first SB, so I am still not 100% on how this all works. For the time being, I will go ...

    Jun 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    No, it's completely fine! Wish you best of luck!

    Jun 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Battle School DT

    I am creating an NPC PowerPoint for all the NPCs so that you all can have a reference picture and short description to use them in your characters stories if ...

    Jun 1, 2017


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott