User avatar

jessiieeboo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two Steps Behind

    I can relate to this. It sorta reminds me of something that happened to me. Nice wording too. Short and sweet.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sandprints of Amity

    Beautiful choice of words. It really makes me think, Its beautiful. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Gorgon

    Your words confuse me. Maybe it would be more helpful if you revised again. I love the idea though. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Call me Jess

    Thanks for the heads up. I will keep that in mind sorry I am a nucience. I have been told many times before.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    I have noticed that this has sign language with in it. Very creative. Uniquie(sp?). lol Anyways, I look foward to viewing your other peices of work.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)

    Words can not describe this poem. Lovely writting. Your improvement has made a change to it. Good change though. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Happy New Year, Indeed.

    Aww! This is really good so far. I didn't see any errors so far but hey who says thats a bad thing! :] Very nice, but sudle, begining. Please contiune. ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: chap 1...I still don't have a name for it.

    Hey I'm Jess I love your first chapter. Keep writting. Feel free to PM me or anything. Have fun and keep up the great work. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Call me Jess

    hey guys. my name is jess. i came across this site and decided to give it a try. anyone else new here? wanna chat? leave a reply! :D

    Jan 12, 2008


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec