User avatar

jessiieeboo

  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    I love all of these pictures But I like the second and fifth the best. The moods are very typical for these photographs..

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    soooo cute i really like this poem. adorable. happy writting!

    Jan 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ariel Part 1

    Interesting peice. Never read one like this. I like it but it was a bit confusing at points. He didn’t love her, h ad never loved her, would never love ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma

    Very nice. I like the fact its from a dogs point of view.\It made me want to keep reading. Love it. You should def do more pieces like this. :]

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meeting Sister

    Very nice work I agree with the first poster but if your teacher likes that then keep it that way. xD

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good-bye My Perfect Guy.

    Although I broke your heart I hope you know my feelings For you are strong... I wish I hadn't told you it was time to move on.. to see other ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sem Esperança Ridículo Sonho-A Ridiculous Dream without Ho

    Ooo! Very cute but deep writting. I think you should somewhat elaborate(sp?) on your thoughts. Maybe make it alittle longer? Good start. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lexicalized: A Brief Summary of Myself..for anyone who cares

    Hey whats up? I'm Jess also a new user to YWS. I joined yesterday adn so far so good. I haven't met many friends yet but hey, what do expect. ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter One Flickin' Erasers

    Very good start but you NEED to check your spelling and re-read atleast twice. Here is the mistakes you made that I corrected. :] Other wise very good. :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: broken love

    This could have alittle more spice in it but other wise very good this doesn't make sence though: Sometimes like you hate me, or at least that's how it seems. ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)

    Very nice work :]

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped Over 13

    I like the subject but I think you should expand on your ideas for this piece. Make it alittle more detailed as well. Good start. :] Keep working on this.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Music and Lyrics this morning! Haha. I am a sap for love movies. Yes, I do cry at the endings. xD but thats okay. Crying at the ends ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Carey.*Re-Edited*

    Why am I put into this world? Is there no meaning for me to be here? Because all I see is me failing life as we know it. Giving up ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love, I'm Sorry

    Friend, To every heart I have ever broken, to every friendship I've ruined, to every mean thing I ever said, it all comes down to the last two words, that ...

    Jan 12, 2008


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers