User avatar

jessiieeboo

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    Hello ambercoultis! This piece was very intriguing, it made me want to read more because it was so subtle but you lacked on descriptionof your charcters. I felt like it ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    I like this but I think it could have been alittle longer. I agree with what HollieWood said. You told us what we already new about Bella. Over all it ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    *GASP!* My, my, how could you do this..... *shakes head* so sad. Edward Cullen is my absolute dream guy and you made him a complete jerk! Although, this is very ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    Well Jabber had pretty much said it all. :shock: I have to say, it went by alittle too quickly for my liking. Most of all I think that the ending ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    *laughs* Jack Frost, Ha! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the community and people here. We don't bite..... much. Haha. Well I am done here. If you have any ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there issyman! Welcome to YWS. You will deffinatly make lots of friends here and by your intests that you metioned you have stumbled across a stutable place for you. ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me? But, of course!

    Ah, a person who loves to write!? No way! xD Haha. I have a puppy too! Her name is Susu she is one year old. I am going to be ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What a Summer.

    Chapter One: Zac. Last day of school at last! Finally this school year can come to an end and summer time can come and over take my teenage mind! I ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    Very nice although I was disappointed with the length of it. My mind was anticipating more than what was written. Maybe another stanza or two to gradually lead the poem ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cancerous Dreams

    Her body became over taken, her flawless curls bounced as she had swayed her hips. Every bystander had watched as beauty radiated through out the room. A crowd formed as ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ♥x♥=?

    Alittle confusing but I think it is good. You show your knowledge for physics xD Not too bad.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    Loved this poem. Reminds me of the book Twilight in a way. Very nice.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fade away

    This made me think of my ex... Oh boy here come the tears.. Good poem though.... *sniffle*

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography.

    I love the first one. The colors capture my eye. Very nice. Keep up the great work.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My bestie

    I like the last one. Its suddle but cute. Sorta sends a message like, 'you don't know me and I don't know you.' XD very nice.

    Jan 14, 2008


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun