User avatar

jessicarabbit

  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would use it as a flag and I would plant it in the ground like I was walking on the moon. :D

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    That's a very good point, Adam. It reminds me of a theme from Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead . According to the main character, it is better to be selfish than ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    I totally agree with you, Ofour. I have a cousin who suffers from mild autism, and math is not one of his strong suits. However, he is a decent speller, ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    Wow, intense discussion!! I thought I'd put my two cents in. Although Hitler and Stalin are considered evil, what is entirely evil ? Is someone evil if they have done ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Fountainhead

    Is We the Living really long? I was thinking of attempting Atlas Shrugged over the summer, but it looks pretty intense and I don't know if I want to do ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    This novel was unlike anything I have ever read before. It's about an autistic boy who tries to solve the murder of the dog next door. When I read it, ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    Just like everyone else says, don't give up :) I struggle with the same thing, and I find that it really helps to take a break and work on something ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Fountainhead

    I read The Fountainhead a few months ago and had mixed feelings about it. I loved the plot. It kept me reading until the end and I found my self ...

    May 29, 2007


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain