User avatar

jessibee

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!

    Yup D this place is a friendly as the grinch on halloween :D hehe at first i thought you were being sarcastic, then i realized you said Halloween, not Christmas ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!

    aww thanks guys! gosh, everyone is soo nice here! thanks for the warm welcome I've posted some stuff up, feel free to let me know what you're for the stories ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    thank you poor imp & firestarter!! i took care of both problems! gosh, people here are really nice! thanks again! xjess

    May 31, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    hey, can anyone tell me how i join a usergroup?? i just can't seem to figure it out... & another thing...if i was planning on submitting something but then decided ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey guys!

    hey guys! i'm jessi, and i just joined the Young Writers Society today! here's a little about me... lately i've really gotten into writing poetry (weather I'm any good at ...

    May 30, 2007


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope