User avatar

jessabelle4C

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1)Twilight Saga My reason is because it had such a depressing mood.if you've read my stories you;d think i was a hypocrite... so I'll explain, Who wouldn't want to live ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I thought The Lovely Bones was amazing. I liked how Sebold was able to make Susie seem like an angel to her brother and dad. The only thing I would ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I thought The Lovely Bones was amazing. I liked how Sebold was able to make Susie seem like an angel to her brother and dad. The only thing I would ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    anybody mention the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead? oh man, good books!!! 1- VA Series 2- Harry Potter Series 3- Incantation 4-The Book Thief 5-Burned 6- Crank 7-The Guardian ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Luxe- Anna Godbersen

    I hate Penelope and Carolina. But Dianna and Henry seem so cute together. :smt057 Can't wait to read Splendor! :smt081

    Oct 9, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle