User avatar

jessabelle4C

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Silent Chaos

    Towards the whiteboard, the fallen desks. Towards me. I think it should be Towards the whiteboard. Towards the fallen desks. Towards me. But just how I write. Ending it pressing ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grudges

    Grudges Misconcepting, hateful judging, Friend I smile to your face, Stab you in your sleep, Bleed your tears till you dry, All the whole while I fake smile. Laugh, as ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Fake Girl Who Wanted to Feel Real

    True Story------------ The Girl, who's name is still a mystery to all, lived a happy life to the outside eyes. Her "friends" loved her "jokes", goofiness, and her wit. Her ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen to Your Guardian Angel~

    When the sun comes out, that's me telling you good morning. When the wind blows, that's me trying to get your attention. When the rain pours, that's me telling you ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Water

    A mother’s grief; how she lost her child A child’s playground; swimming all day A training ground for athletes; swimming every day A pool of ideas; excellent for creative minds ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am

    I must blind myself in order to discover the disorder in the fantasies of my mind's eye. I really liked this line. It explains so much; like what you image ...

    Aug 30, 2009


Carpe Diem
— Catullus