User avatar

jessabelle4C

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas.

    I like how you left a cliffhanger like this. Not knowing where my mom would sure freak me out! There was a few "i's" not getting upper cased. I thought ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I thought The Lovely Bones was amazing. I liked how Sebold was able to make Susie seem like an angel to her brother and dad. The only thing I would ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I thought The Lovely Bones was amazing. I liked how Sebold was able to make Susie seem like an angel to her brother and dad. The only thing I would ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More than the world

    You take this ordinary girl Shy and alone sometimes You make it easy for her To step out into the world. Though its dark at times Thats why I have ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    anybody mention the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead? oh man, good books!!! 1- VA Series 2- Harry Potter Series 3- Incantation 4-The Book Thief 5-Burned 6- Crank 7-The Guardian ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I agree. that's pretty weird... Wierd fact- I dreamt that I'm in a mental place. with a strait jacket on in the padded-- when i was i think like 8.... ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    since we got some decimals going on... 9.3485764/10 Cute :smt001

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Luxe- Anna Godbersen

    I hate Penelope and Carolina. But Dianna and Henry seem so cute together. :smt057 Can't wait to read Splendor! :smt081

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9/10 Cute and sweet :D

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    ugh, my best tip would probably be.......... ugh. :? Maybe remember the background of your character. I hate it when a writer mixes up the character with another. Remember your ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    yeah I am. It's a long story really. pm if you care

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody

    sup David. My brother's name is David too. Hopefully, you aren't as annoying as he is. lol I'm Jessie

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Otherworld - Prologue (part 1)

    I really didn't get it. I think it's mostly because this really isn't my writing style, but I agree with the others, you just placed her there. I know that ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stargazer

    Holy Crackers! Man, dude. You work that typing and writin' skills! You seriously do put us all to shame! STOP WRITING! :lol: Tell me whenever you decide to post again, ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: THe Hunter is Hunted

    "You were suppose to be dead." He gasped for air. I pressed my foot harder onto his throat. He sends me a begging look, "Please, don't." He choked out My ...

    Sep 6, 2009


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl