User avatar

jenna

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    Oh & also, we're only supposed to have 2 paragraphs :P. I guess this is just a very oddly formatted essay.. haha.

    May 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    Thanks so much to both of you :), but for the "I" statements, my teacher actually tells us to do that =/. I don't know why, but I think that's ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    This is really good. You have explained both sides and have backed them up well with strong points. :D I can't think of anything that you can improve on. good ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    Hi Jenna, Two things, really quick, because I don't have a lot of time. Quotes can't stand on their own, meaning, they can't be a sentence all to themselves; i.e. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    Thanks so much to both of you! And agh I'm really sorry about the formatting, it wouldn't come out normal :(. But since "Easter" is a poem, I put quotes ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Kay, no more critiques please.. I'm printing the essay out & I have to hand it in tomorrow anyway.. But thanks so much to everybody who helped me!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Ahh thank you Keiraaa! I'll correct that, thanks so much. I'll definitely PM you when I post an actual storyy. I would've posted a short fiction or something more interesting ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Thanks so much to both of you.. I'm not too good at writing essays so I expected a lot more mistakes :P. I'll try my best to include everything you've ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    I'm not going to repeat any critiques, and I think everyone above me has covered it all.. So other than that, very very good.. I actually teared up a little ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Dairy...

    I could see it being a published teen fiction book, just keep working on it!

    Feb 2, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket