User avatar

jenna

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hello there Jenna, welcome to YWS! If you ever need anything or have questions about the site, feel free to pm me or anyone else who has a green name ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    ^_^ Welcome! You picked the right place to be, this is a great community. *gasp* We like writing? Who told you our secret?? =P I like fantasy alot, what do ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hey, I'm Jenna & I'm new too! :) Best of luck writing.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new too!

    Hey Heaven! I'm 14 and I love writing too :). Nice to meet you & I'm looking forward to reading your work.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hey everyone, my name's Jenna & I'm new here. I love to read and write, and I've been thinking up stories since kindergarten. Obviously since all of us are part ...

    Feb 2, 2008


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman