User avatar

jenna

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: un named

    Good beginning.. As the storm raged( put a comma here ) lighting illuminated the rickety dock I sat on. It shuddered and shook in the wind. I thought about my ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 11 Years Old

    Really really good. I liked it a lot, and I can tell you're very talented. The only critique I could think of is: He stripped her body down Bare of ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hey, I'm Jenna & I'm new too! :) Best of luck writing.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new too!

    Hey Heaven! I'm 14 and I love writing too :). Nice to meet you & I'm looking forward to reading your work.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hey everyone, my name's Jenna & I'm new here. I love to read and write, and I've been thinking up stories since kindergarten. Obviously since all of us are part ...

    Feb 2, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist