User avatar

jenna

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I'm the asian in every picture ;) 8th grade graduation partyyy. There's Jenna from YWS standing right next to me

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Kay, no more critiques please.. I'm printing the essay out & I have to hand it in tomorrow anyway.. But thanks so much to everybody who helped me!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Ahh thank you Keiraaa! I'll correct that, thanks so much. I'll definitely PM you when I post an actual storyy. I would've posted a short fiction or something more interesting ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10, i like it :)

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    all the way on the left

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    Thanks so much to both of you.. I'm not too good at writing essays so I expected a lot more mistakes :P. I'll try my best to include everything you've ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Magical Realism Essay.. correct grammar & such?

    .. you might not understand if you haven't read the stories, but feel free to correct my tenses, grammar, comma use, etc etc etc.. Magical realism is as a type ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Whooaaa Keira, that was really good :) Like the posters above me said, you changed tense for a second, but other than that I really really like it. Great job, ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    Hello there Jenna, welcome to YWS! If you ever need anything or have questions about the site, feel free to pm me or anyone else who has a green name ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    He realized this bean salad would not taste complete without..

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 .. So, so true! Hahah :)

    Feb 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title

    I loved it! Especially the ending. Only one thing.. Somewhere in the middle her name went from Meggie to Maggie and back again.. Haha you should fix that :). But ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    I'm not going to repeat any critiques, and I think everyone above me has covered it all.. So other than that, very very good.. I actually teared up a little ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dairy...

    I could see it being a published teen fiction book, just keep working on it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! :)

    ^_^ Welcome! You picked the right place to be, this is a great community. *gasp* We like writing? Who told you our secret?? =P I like fantasy alot, what do ...

    Feb 2, 2008


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola