User avatar

jenna

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    well, you already gave away that you had short black hair :P, so short black hair, light brown round eyes, uhmm.. long eyelashes, fair skinned but not really pale

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    If you faint at the mention of blood, or are one of those people who will have to be taken to the hospital or psychocoligist when one of my characters ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    i posted pictures here a while ago, but whatever it was a long time ago and i've probably changed :)

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    .. Because both mess with your head (not to mention, hair :P) Pillows are like lamp posts..

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    "It's been a while, hasn't it?" The taunting, playful tone clearly present in his voice sent a spine-tingling chill throughout my entire body. I crossed my arms, not forseeing such ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]

    Lol, everyone has all ready beaten me to the small critiques I would have made, but I still loved it. It's a great preface or prologue, whichever you prefer. The ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To Leave Tyler is to do What With my Life? [EDITED]

    I really enjoyed it, and I definitely like where you're going with this. Keep writing more! I found a lot of small mistakes, you should reread it again and try ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • General Articles Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    Oh & also, we're only supposed to have 2 paragraphs :P. I guess this is just a very oddly formatted essay.. haha.

    May 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    Thanks so much to both of you :), but for the "I" statements, my teacher actually tells us to do that =/. I don't know why, but I think that's ...

    May 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    According to Lord Chesterfield, “You must look into people as well as at them”. Through this conception, Chesterfield is suggesting that we should not only base our assessments on one's ...

    May 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    This is really good. You have explained both sides and have backed them up well with strong points. :D I can't think of anything that you can improve on. good ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    Hi Jenna, Two things, really quick, because I don't have a lot of time. Quotes can't stand on their own, meaning, they can't be a sentence all to themselves; i.e. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    Thanks so much to both of you! And agh I'm really sorry about the formatting, it wouldn't come out normal :(. But since "Easter" is a poem, I put quotes ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Rebirth Essay: Fahrenheit 451 & "Easter, 1916"

    When someone is reborn, their existence is revitalized and a complete metamorphosis occurs. The topic of rebirth was one common theme portrayed in the poem, “Easter” by Wiliam Butler Yeats ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Ahh, in need of a lot of help!

    If anyone could help me identify how the theme of rebirth is used in the poem "Easter, 1916", I would be extremely gratefullllll. Here's the poem:

    Mar 8, 2008


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot