User avatar

jellybean

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Talon Haul

    Helloooo! I shall be humoring you today. :) I can definitely see the science fiction elements here (the airship, Sara's fangs, etc.), however, I don't really see much of a ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Epidemic

    Hey Lauren; you have no idea how much I loved this! :) This could fall into a couple different genres...science fiction and romance, but I'm leaning more towards science fiction ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tales From Gwendolyn - Part 1

    Hello! All my comments will be in red. :) Preface I really don't think a preface is necessary here. You could replace "Preface" with "Chapter One" and the story would ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1: Warden Hill Institute

    I love this! I think the idea is original and awesome and amazing and...okay, I'm running out of peppy adjectives haha. Anyway, I just have one little nit-picky thing. Your ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Carrie Forester

    Hello HonoriaHayden! Grammar/spelling-wise you did very well, however there are a couple other things you need to work on. (1) A Hook. Right now, the opening line that you have ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet Saga: Prologue

    Hello, I haven't been on here in months, but I'm back! :) Alright, let's get started... General Impression You have a nice, solid beginning; I didn't find anything seriously wrong ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    The children tell me without whispers. I can see it in their dreams, burning through their eyelids, swelling into a storm. Save us, they say, save us. I thought that ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh Meat!!

    This kinda reminds me of freshman year...walking into a big scary high school and trying to avoid looking at all the grown up seniors... except this doesn't really count as ...

    Dec 4, 2010


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy