User avatar

jellybean

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drowning in Thirst (Chapter 1)

    Hello, I shall be your reviewer today! :) So I agree with Snoink about the whole proofreading thing. I didn't find anything terrible wrong with your spelling/grammar. Just a couple ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Dying

    I really liked this! I didn't find any major errors grammar/spelling-wise, so you're good there. :) I think you did a marvelous job with the 2nd person perspective. I've never ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled- Prolouge

    Hello! Nitpicks first! Soldiers marched and called out battle crys in the distance. "Crys" should be "cries". Wasn't the world ending susposed to mean land splitting and Volcanos erupting hot ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jonah In the Night- Chapter Two

    Wooo Chapter Two! First, I'll get nitpicks out of the way. I rolled out of bed and landed in a frontward break fall . The part I put in bold ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch

    Hello! I'm going to start off with nitpicks. Today was one of those days he actually enjoyed a silent date night with wine and silence. This is a little awkward ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    How many times did you wake up, wondering what would happen to me?

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    And what happens when the song suddenly changes? Will you change as well?

    Apr 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jonah In the Night- Chapter One

    Yay Chapter One! This was pretty long, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm not going to go through and pick apart every little thing; I found some things that need ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    It's okay to love this, a never ending dance. You don't have to stop.

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Fire bit at feathers; someone has fallen from grace, the onlookers say.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: BLT: Blog Link Trade

    I've had a few blogs over the past few years. My oldest blog happened to be on MySpace, but when MySpace just got to be too much drama, I decided ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    And when you tumbled from the sky, you took a breath; angels always fall.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jonah In the Night- Prologue

    I think I have an idea that might work for you. I was reading this one book a long time ago and the two main characters were riding a motorcycle. ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jonah In the Night- Prologue

    I am Jonah. I guess a lot of what we do is in our names. My own name reminds me of a Biblical tale in which a prophet was trapped ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story of the Mystiques *Part One

    The annual Festival of Magic would have been held that last week of July, but unfortunately, for nearly the last century the festival has not been held; it shall not ...

    Apr 22, 2011


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright