User avatar

jellybean

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back after more than a year. And wow, everything is so different! I like it. :)

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    we used to wish on stars before we grew up, but now we can't find them.

    May 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jonah In the Night- Chapter Three

    Darn it, everyone else got here before me. x) So, Lava and Grandison basically caught everything. The only other nitpick that I could find was that you use "white" a ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Souls are fragile things, a mix of wants and needs that skin will not protect.

    May 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Neuropsychosis

    So I really don't have any critiques for you. I absolutely loved this poem. It was....interesting (for a lack of better words). I thought your imagery was just mind-blowing. The ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lifewish: Prologue

    Hello! I thought your picture thingy was really pretty! I love the flower and the font. Which font did you use? So my main issue with this is that a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Demons Prologue

    Okay, the reviewers before me pretty much mentioned everything. I did like the suspense you created here, however it was super, super short. This reminds me of something you'd read ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    ^^ Heehee. Haters gonna hate. 8) She's a heart breaker alright and I don't think she has any duct tape.

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coffin Girl - Part 1

    Augh! No fair! You have to continue this! I really enjoyed this, but as Lava said, some of this got a little boring. I would've liked to see some ghostly ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last Angel chapter one

    Hello! I think the idea behind this is pretty cool but you need to work on a few things. First, this doesn't seem like a first chapter to me. It ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Counting Breaths: Prologue

    Hello, I'm Jelly and I shall be your reviewer today. First of all, I thought this was a little too short. You also do a lot of telling instead of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - The Memory Key

    For some reason, the beginning reminded me of the text you might see at the beginning of a movie that lets the viewer know what's going on. x) Ahem, anyway. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morbid Circus

    D: Creepy picture! Okay, I've never reviewed poetry before, so please bear with me. A smile smeared on my frowning face White powder covers my dark skin Inky gunk, so ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trust

    I absolutely love haiku too. :) I wrote a bunch for National Poetry Month because I couldn't think of anything else to write. x) I think the correct name for ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 1

    When I first started reading this, I didn't think I would be able to get into it, but then I really started to enjoy it. You have a very powerful ...

    May 1, 2011


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus