User avatar

jazzyfingers

  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    "Sprig Muslin" by Georgette Heyer, just like your book, it had a great storyline and was sooo entertaining, but the end was NOT satisfactory :( I was so disappointed that ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    I hate it when good books turns out badly, or the plot wasn't what we pictured it to be.. It makes me feel down after having read that kind of ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    Ok, so the book I really love is the set by Jean M. Auel, 'The Clan of the Cavebear' and it's sequels... BUT... too much description!! The story line is ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    Pride and Predjudice! Little Women is based on a good story, but Jane is much better! The storyline for me is much better :)

    Jan 30, 2010


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese