User avatar

jayleighsmith

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Beast Within

    Hello there. I'm Jayleigh. First off, I feel like you make it too obvious that your MC is 'the beast'. If he isn't, there are ways you can tell the ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dom and Kelsey: A(kinda) Emo Love Story

    I suggest pressing the edit button and putting this into a paragraph format. No one can read this jumbled mess. (just a hint if you would like reviews) I'd gladly ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forgetting (Part 3 and 4)

    Hello, thanks for PMing me about it. I'll only review part four since all my comments for part three have been looked at. On we go. "Oh, and by the ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Becky

    Austenite, thank you so much for your review. You have no idea how much I just went, "oh crap" in my head while reading it. Everything you pointed out, I ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Pursuit (One)

    OOh. Thanks for the review, guys. Liz, I'm glad you like this, and when I write more, I'll definitly pm you. Thanks for reading! Carly, thank's for the nitpicks. I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Being Me in a World Where 'Me' is Not Accepted

    Thanks Pink! I'll be adding more laters, I've already doubled this. So check up on it later.

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena Eight

    Well, you're supposed to think that Corrigan is the person from the dream that the fairy girl was talking about. He isn't going to say, "I was sent here to ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena Eight

    uhm. What? Confusing you about what? How am I to know what to 'explain' if you didn't tell me?

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena (Three)

    Carlotta is Piagni's husband. But in the play that Christine and Piagni performs (Carlotta's role, but she was either fired, or got sick. Depending on the version you read/see) they ...

    Oct 12, 2009


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady