User avatar

jayleighsmith

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey there! The 'hi' GIFs are amazing. I applaud you and your creativity there. I'm Jayleigh by the way... A long forgotten member of this site because my lack of ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hi, Audrianna. That's a nifty name there. You enjoy writing, you say? Well, you've come to the right place. I'm Jayleigh by the way. Nice meeting you. See you around ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: You gonna talk to me or

    Hi, Prism! I'm Jayleigh. Nice to meet you. :)

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Psst...c'mon over here...

    Hello there, Keenan. I'm Jayleigh. And how are you today?

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome, Daniel. I'm Jayleigh. How are ya' today? Anyways, welcome to the site and I'm glad you have pushy friends. This is a very good environment for constructive criticism and ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hello, SporkPunk. I am Jayleigh. Welcome to the site!!! I have to tell you this, but is a bigggg secret and you cannot tell a soul. (I am a closet ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Thanks for the welcomes Trish and Lily. Love those names! My avatar is the character Jessica from True Blood. Which is both a T.V. series and a book series. The ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hello there, Mira. Thanks for being the first to say hello. That means a lot XD Well, my favorite color is purple. But can sometimes be orange. It depends on ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    So...I'm new. Obviously. My name is Jayleigh. I'm seventeen...almost eighteen. Currently all my works-in-progress are just that. Finishing things is not my forte. *crosses fingers* I hope that will so

    Oct 6, 2009


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus