User avatar

jayleighsmith

  • WRFF Archive Re: Wicki's Editing/Reviewing Thing

    Hey there Wicki. I have this super short story that I just wrote for my Writing class and wanted some feedback. Keep in mind that I was limited on page ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey there! The 'hi' GIFs are amazing. I applaud you and your creativity there. I'm Jayleigh by the way... A long forgotten member of this site because my lack of ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hi, Audrianna. That's a nifty name there. You enjoy writing, you say? Well, you've come to the right place. I'm Jayleigh by the way. Nice meeting you. See you around ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: You gonna talk to me or

    Hi, Prism! I'm Jayleigh. Nice to meet you. :)

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Psst...c'mon over here...

    Hello there, Keenan. I'm Jayleigh. And how are you today?

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior:Chapter Two

    Hello, I'm Jayleigh. Alright so I didn't read your first chapter but I think I'm going to go do that. But before I go there are a few things I'd ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Darkness - Chapter One (Updated)

    Hello. I hope you are having a fabulous day. I've had the history channel on all day as background noise to whatever it is that I've been up to and ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Ice Chapter Two

    Author's note: Alright. I'm not too sure about this chapter. It may change soon. What do you think? Chapter Two Lily Blame it on the Weatherman I hear the manly ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blank, Part 1

    Hello again. I've got to say, this poem may just be better than the last one I read. However, there are a few points that I stopped and thought, "Noooo! ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In A Second

    Good evening! I'm Jayleigh and I'm going to help as best I can to better your writing. First short story? I know it can be a little difficult. I've had ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Enchantresses And Beauty Queens

    Hello there. You read my chapter so I will read yours. I hope you have a lovely day and do not take any offence to what I am about to ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Careless, Dreamy

    Hi. It's kind of late for me and I have to get up stupid early tomorrow, so I'm not one hundred percent that you'll come out of this review with ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Contest Entry

    Hi. Dustan looked around, the thick smoke choked his lungs and his eyes burned like fire. Comma splice. Glancing to his left a man erupted into flames that engulfed his ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Ice Chapter One

    Author's note: I know it's a bit long but it is the basic format for all of my chapters. This particular genre is new to me. This novel isn't just ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Escape

    Hello there, Subtle. I'll be your reviewer this evening. We've got a lot to cover so here we go. As far as random statements go: -Personally, I feel that you ...

    Feb 26, 2011


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus