User avatar

jasmine12

  • Welcome Mat Re: Poe mustache or hitler mustache?

    Yeah, and Poe's face was kind of lop sided. haha! Yes! I'm not the only one who tripps over my own words!! sweet.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thething912

    Hey, I'm shy too!! You've really been to all those places? :shock: That's amazing! I've never been far from home, the farthest was probably new jersey and it was only ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poe mustache or hitler mustache?

    Indeed there is. But that's not why we are here. :P Since I've been a member of the web site for a few weeks now, I think I'm brave enough ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey Carly. I just started posting things up two days ago so I'm new too. I love the Twilight saga and the Maximum Ride series. (please excuse my misspellings) I've ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new to this site

    Hello. I'm new to the site too. I'm more addicted to writing than reading. I've gotten advice from every writer that i've spoken to that if you want to make ...

    Aug 18, 2008


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly