User avatar

jasmine12

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Helloooo Alex! Welcome! I just wanted to say straight out that we have little to nothing in common from what I've read so far! However, I love meeting new people ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obviously new & I've got a few questions

    Hello Ella J. Black. Really cool Pen name. I've always wanted one but can never choose one that really works. You write horror? Cool! Okay lets see if i can ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untouched Ch 8

    Okay this is one of those random boredom moments again. But I made a playlist for my story. Songs that either reminded me of the story, or I listened to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untouched Ch 8

    EDIT Chapter Eight A small part of me wanted to shut my eyes, run past the doors up to my room and pull the covers over my head. A very ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untouched Ch 7

    okay, seriously people. Is it that bad? Only one review??????? I accept bad reviews too! I welcome them with open arms!

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Alana: The life of a martial arts master (chapter 2)

    This is the next part? Sweet! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Um, I would have to say that it’s just the fact that no one expected a lot out of me and I like ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music of the Night 2

    phew finally got done with half of my homework! Time to take a quick review break, haha. This is excited but short....grr! haha I just want to know whats really ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poe mustache or hitler mustache?

    Yeah, and Poe's face was kind of lop sided. haha! Yes! I'm not the only one who tripps over my own words!! sweet.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 1

    Merry!! I am so sorry. I fell asleep last night before I got the chance to review it!!!!!!!! Gah! I shall redeem myself...yeah idk. Okay I'm in one of those ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thething912

    Hey, I'm shy too!! You've really been to all those places? :shock: That's amazing! I've never been far from home, the farthest was probably new jersey and it was only ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poe mustache or hitler mustache?

    Indeed there is. But that's not why we are here. :P Since I've been a member of the web site for a few weeks now, I think I'm brave enough ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 1

    NigelakaAlex - Thanks for the review when I was still new here. You helped a lot and I have made some edits. Clearly-the dream plays a part in the actual ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music of the Night

    Ello, Ello again! Sha boom sha boom!!! ahahaha!!! Immature moment there :smt003 Okay okay Back to topic here. Before I even start, your paragraphs are ginormous!!! haha. Usually a new ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose Part four

    Sorry this took me so long! This was quite short but just as many nit-picks...odd. Quick question before I forget. What happened to Jackson? Haha? okay here I go!!! I ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    I accidently forgot to uncheck the box that says 'Notify me when a reply is posted' But I'm glad I didn't because then I wouldnt be able to say 'Rose ...

    Sep 3, 2008


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams