User avatar

jasmine12

  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    agitation. I just wanted to point out that i love your vocabulary. Kudos to you my friend. ~~~~~~~ I immediately tensed when I smelt that familiar tangy scent that was ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    I needed help, I needed answers, and Moe was the only one that I could think of who would help. You kinda switched things around here. First she was all ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    William *Melts* love that name!!! ~~~~~~~ I have no idea what to expect from these creatures around me. I realized this is only the prefrace but maybe you could elaborate ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ticket to the Great Perhaps

    you dont understand there is so much that you dont see just think if you can what growing up had to be like for me one days its over here ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kept In

    I wrote this for my school news paper. What do you guys think? Raven watched the clock. She closed her eyes and snapped them back open in hopes the big ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 15

    I just wanted to let you all know that I'm changing a few things. Heather's name is now Onyx and Damien is just was getting confusing to go back and ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    Congrats on getting another book published. I was just wondering, you said that you had a publisher accept your book but you had a contract with the self publishing company. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 14

    Edit! hapter Fourteen For the next few weeks, I went back and forth between Jasper and Damien. Jasper really did want this, even though he would become a monster. He ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes, I've been working on it since the summer. It has 26,2446 words at the moment. So, I'm guessing it's going pretty good. It's about specialty i guess you could ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 13

    EDIT Chapter Thirteen “Why do you even do it?” Jasper had asked. He was sprawled on my bed while I washed my face. “Do what?” I replied. I grabbed the ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 21

    “I’m not doing anything you say.” I really don't think this is the best time to be stubbern, Ruby. haha ~~~~~~~~~~ How very Titanic. Question mark here. Love that movie...very ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 20

    Author's Note : This chapter is going to really, really, REALLY confuse you. That's the whole point. Don't worry, you will get an explanation eventually. Just go with it :D ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 19

    Quick Question before I begin. How come you never put a period after a title like Mr. or Mrs.? Okay, On I go!!! most people seemed on the verge of ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: What is an American

    You can’t just walk down any old street and ask any old stranger ‘What is an American,’ because this vague yet intense question requires unnecessary thought. Your stranger will stammer ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched ch 12

    EDIT. Chapter Twelve I drove home in a daze, almost missing High Street. The center of town was completely empty. The old lady that owns the market had brought in ...

    Sep 20, 2008


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe