User avatar

jamesMarcus

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 4:30 pm Vision (a ghost story)

    Hey everyone !James here =) So while i was taking my afternoon nap i saw a dream and it was weird...I decided to put it in words. I bet you ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Questionable Reactions

    Sarah twisted her strand of fiery red hair in her freckled fingers. Like I introduced her earlier Sarah was an old friend of mine but we weren’t exactly “tight”. We ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Questionable Reactions

    Sarah twisted her strand of fiery red hair in her freckled fingers. Like I introduced her earlier Sarah was an old friend of mine but we weren’t exactly “tight”. We ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Questionable Reactions

    Sarah twisted her strand of fiery red hair in her freckled fingers. Like I introduced her earlier Sarah was an old friend of mine but we weren’t exactly “tight”. We ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something new...?

    I reached my class just seconds before the bell rang and took my seat with Robin, a fellow economics student who was one of my really good friends. We had ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something new...?

    I reached my class just seconds before the bell rang and took my seat with Robin, a fellow economics student who was one of my really good friends. We had ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Glance

    It had been almost 3 months since i heard Alexandra's name or saw her. I still remember why she left, though the memory is not vague no matter how much ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Glance

    It had been almost 3 months since i heard Alexandra's name or saw her. I still remember why she left, though the memory is not vague no matter how much ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the dark

    I ran after her, but she didn't stop. I called out her name and she gave no answer: "Alex! Alex! Alexandra!!" I chased her and all that was in my ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the light i saved from the dark (2)

    It had been almost 3 months since i heard Alexandra's name or saw her. I still remember why she left, though the memory is not vague no matter how much ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the light i saved from the dark

    guys if you'r wondering how i sketched it quite realisticely and its because i've heard these words while loosing love and having girls falling over and all that other stuff. ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the light i saved from the dark

    I ran after her, but she didn't stop. I called out her name and she gave no answer: "Alex! Alex! Alexandra!!" I chased her and all that was in my ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the chosen wizard and sparkly vampire tales 3

    thank you!

    Feb 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I hate my life.

    That was very well written! I really appreciate young talent and that is why i appreciate you'r style of writing. At this age you usually develop you'r skills or at ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Mirrors (1)

    An excellent plot! i enjoyed the idea extremely and am curious to know what happens next. I must say not a typical mind at all yet very unique. To read ...

    Feb 14, 2011


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus