User avatar

jacksrequiem

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Trickster's Choice

    I do like those books!!!! But I also recommend the ones about Daine, her godmother/aunt type person. In the Trickster series, she's the only who has the shapeshifter baby.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: my vampire story

    Ok here goes: Yes, the beginning is somewhat dull, but the assignment was to base a story off a cover of The New Yorker mag, and the one I got ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: my vampire story

    Certainly, love! I have now discovered that the 'pre' button doesn't lend itself to readers who actually want to read the story. Fancy that, someone who wants to read a ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cutthroat

    I like this poem very much. However, you have quite a bit of imagery in there, and if it weren't for the title, I would be quite lost. Without meaning, ...

    Apr 11, 2008


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"