User avatar

jDawn

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sky Sailing

    Thanks for all the suggestions, I appreciate them so much!

    Sep 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring on the stories, I'm ready!

    Aloha! I'd love it if you'd review this, I see you have another request on your hands and I don't need it asap just whenever you get time works! Sky ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sky Sailing

    I write this with inspiration from Adam Young's "Sky Sailing" Hope you like it! Also, the reason some of the similes and wordings are awkward is because I wrote this ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Chapter One

    Alrighty then. Thanks for the review! ; ) I haven't got a chance to edit much and yep, my grammar sucks. : D And yeah about the expensive telescope, it's ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings Chapter 1

    Hi! This is Jessica! 15 minutes left before the start of the classes. Try and always write out your numbers. “Hey”, I said when she saw me. The comma should ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lies - preface

    Aloha! It's Jessica here, and I'm here to review this. First of all, this sounds more like part of a preface than a prolouge. Just wanted to let you know ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    sock monkey- socky, it's a good thing hehe : )

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Letters from Luke chapter one

    Aloha! Tis' Jessie, the rubber ducky! : D I really like this, I think it has tons of potential and I enjoyed it. It didn't exactly keep my attention the ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    *sobs* I miss you then! : D only kidding, just wanted to say hi socky!

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Morphia Chapter One

    Thanks!

    Sep 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Morphia Chapter One

    Okay, so I started this new piece, and I realize it's awkward... : ) Enjoy and feel free to rip it apart. Also, is this too long for a chapter? ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams

    Aloha! Tis' Jessica! And I'm here to review this wonderful piece of yours. By the way, welcome to Young Writers Society! :smt003 "Are you Cassandra Emerson?" the nurse on the ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Think I'm Dead

    Well done, I like this a lot. It was pretty and well writing. Nice job : ) Keep writing, I really enjoyed this! - Jessica

    Aug 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jessica's Critique Studio ( Re-Opened )

    Finished! : D

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucy The Whisperer

    Thanks ( I was bored one day, wrote then typed quickly, sorry some of you didn't enjoy it. ) : ) A pricker? Uh, slang sorta thing for thorn? My ...

    Aug 27, 2010


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James