-
Re: Fandom Block Party
okay guys i'm gonna be off for a little while, so feel free to keep the story going
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Assuming that there’s a second floor..and there’s nothing here, I suggest we head up?” Ana said. “No one leaves their house unkept like this, where I’m from.” Alexander murmured. “Oof
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“…Okay, now I really, really need some alcohol.” Alexander hopped up the steps rather quickly, with Ana still on his shoulders. Adorning the wide, cherry-oak door were golden letters. KF. ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“..Holy crap..it’s beautiful.” Ana said. “Yes, yes, it is. Now get off of me!” Alexander winced as she wobbled atop his shoulders. “No, not until you let me rap!” Ana ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Alexander would be preferred.” Alexander said petulantly, brushing off his shoulder. He turned to Athena and grinned. “Right you are, young lady. Finally, someone with a lick of smarts around ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Pardon?” Alexander blinked and looked at the blonde haired boy. “Burr..did what?” “Holy crap.” Ana breathed. “I think you just told him how he’s gonna die.” Alexander glared at Ana.
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
yes, you can add in as many characters as you would like!
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Alexander’s whole life had revolved around words, but he vehemently despised letters..especially after the last one he had received, detailing the death of John Laurens, his own..right hand man. Yes
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
..Guys, I'm bringing Alexander Hamilton in-I couldn't resist-
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Another great reason to put it away, hm?” Ana’s golden irises flashed. She squinted at Athena. “Yeah, okay, nope. Giant spiders are just..nope." She tuned them out by getting engrossed ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
"Looks like a giant fork." Ana raised a brow at Harriet's weapon. "Maybe put that away before you kebab any of us, please?"
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“It’s true, though.” Ana snapped her fingers and a mini-vanity showed up in front of her, chock-full of brushes and palettes. She picked up a compact, plucked the powder-puff thing ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Ana raised a brow at Dally. “How many people have you beaten up?” She asked dryly. “‘Cause by the look of those knuckles, I’m gonna say at least..fifty. And your ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
".. Dios mio, girl. That's one twisted family tree. I'm technically all white, but I was adopted by my parents, who're Latino," Ana said as she floated upwards. You guys ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Ugh, I hate walking.” Ana pouted. “Honestly, I could just-“ She levitated off her feet again and grinned. She whirled around and started to moonwalk. “There we go..” She laughed. ...
Nov 9, 2020
