-
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Kermit!” Ana went sprinting out of the kitchen entryway and went sliding into Alexander. “He cut my hairr..” She wailed, holding out her thick, long, severed braid.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Suddenly, a scream rang out from the kitchen. “What was that?” Alexander slurred, setting down his third pint of lager on the floor.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I want lager.” Alexander said as he looked up at the ceiling. A giant, frothing mug of lager showed up in his hand. “Amazing.” He breathed..and chugged it down. Ana, ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“How about we walk in calmly and try not to make a mess?” Ana said as she flounced past Harriet.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I’m from Twenty-twenty,” Ana answered. “I don’t recommend traveling there for a vacay.” “Nineteen-sixty? Twenty-twenty?” Alexander went pale. “My god.”
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I don’t recommend puffing those,” Ana pointed at the cigarette. “Those are bad for your lungs. The damage can be irreversible if you start young.” Two Tootsie Pops showed up ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Oh. Yeah. Currently, Kuzon (ATLA), Athena (Harry Potter OC), Harriet (Percy Jackson OC), Dally, Johnny (The Outsiders), Pinky Pie (MLP), Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton) and Ana (my own OC from a ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
YEAH, the starter I wrote is on the first page.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Sure!
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
ATTENTION I HAVE CHANGED THE RATING ON THIS RP FROM PG TO PG-13 go nuts, boys.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Well..ya see, we kinda split ways. I’ll even sing a song about it.” Kermit whipped out his banjo from seemingly thin air and strummed it. “..I don’t believe you.” Alexander ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I’m the owner!” Kermit said with gusto as he hopped about. “I invited you all here, well ‘cause..a Muppet gets lonely every now and then.” “When I get lonely, I ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
guys what if i turned Kermit into President Snow and the party is actually a set up for a "The Hunger Games" parody thing?
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
A floorboard creaked, prompting Ana to whip out her multitool. “Whoever you are, don’t come any closer. I have a knife.” “A rather dull one.” Alexander rolled his eyes. “Hi-ho!” ...
Nov 9, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Lol who knew Spanish and Math could be so painfully diffiCuLt??
Nov 9, 2020
