User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “What..just happened?” Ana asked, completely dumbfounded. “Eh. Some people just choose to be loners.” Alexander slurred.

    Nov 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    I think so??

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ah, yes, true love at it’s finest,” Alexander commented.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “It’s gum.” Ana laughed. “You’ve got it back home, I’m sure.”

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I mean. I guess..” Ana helped him to his feet and handed him a strip of DoubleMint.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana plucked the Muppet from the ground and set him on his feet. “Promise me you’re not gonna kill us?” “Promise. I’m as clean as a whistle.” Kermit grinned.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Er, yeah.” Kermit said. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about it.” Ana knelt down, snapped her fingers, and the mess was cleaned up, and that included the Muppet, too.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Kermit let out a throaty scream, he was covered in dirt from having been kicked out into the garden. “Oh, jeez. Grosssss..” He whined. Alexander couldn’t take it. He burst ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Yeah... Johnny's a bit... insecure," Dally said seriously. Johnny kept on running in the direction Ana pointed. "T-thanks!" He shouted, looking back. He suddenly slipped on something and landed on ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I think this is not how flirting usually works,” Alexander snorted. Ana moved out of Johnny’s way swiftly. “They’re down the hall!” She pointed stiffly.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Magebird Alright! Yeah, it sort of got a little out of hand. Sorry about that.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana stifled a laugh as she watched Emile and Dally heckle Johnny. She marched over to his seat, planted a kiss on his cheek, and walked off.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Let’s see,” Ana looked up at the sky. “Can I have a hairbrush that’ll help me regrow my hair?” A regular plastic hairbrush appeared in her hand, and in only ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander turned to look at Johnny, his eyes glazed over. “Dying is easy, young man. Living is harder.” “Damn right I did.” Ana huffed. She smiled at Johnny. “You know, ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, gee, I’m sorry, but you got a little too close when I was trying to cut up this here pepper for a salad.” Kermit shrugged and held up a ...

    Nov 10, 2020


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill