User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    some ocs from a story i'm posting on here-"King of the Ocean"

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    highkey might throw in aria and andreus, maybe aalia?

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “If he wasn’t dead, they would make a sweet pair.” Alexander mused.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I..I’m fine..” Ana muttered. “Just fine, Johnnycake.”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..Quite,” Alexander mused. “Well, there’s a gazebo over yonder.” He pointed to the wooden structure. “Come now.” Once arriving, he quietly asked for two cots. They appeared promptly, co

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander whipped around, mouth agape. “Jealousy, you said your name was? What are you so jealous of, particularly?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Johnny!” Ana gasped. Alexander huffed and hefted the girl up into his arms. “We have to get out of here, now.” He booked it for the door and flung it ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander dragged Ana over to Dally and told him specifically, to not let her go. Then he went sprinting up the stairs to get Johnny, who was pretty light. He ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Guys, is everything okay down here?” Ana was cut off when she took a spill down the grand staircase, falling into darkness. She lay passed out by the bottom step. ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I will have you know that I’m right here,” Alexander said petulantly. “Now, who are you, and where have the children gone?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, I think there’s only one way we really can go.” She pointed to the staircase and took his hand.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, excuse me for being a government appointed official.” Alexander rolled his eyes. “Wanna go explore this place? Kermit probably wouldn’t mind.” Ana asked Johnny with a little grin.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "You're going to give me a migraine." Alexander groaned. "Someone shut that pink heathen up."

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Er..no, you can keep your energy, Pinkie.” Ana said softly. “I’m good.”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Er...hey, dude." Ana waved at Emile half-heartedly. "Today's got me pretty mentally tired."

    Nov 12, 2020


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26