User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    It’s quite alright! We’re currently waiting for mintyleaf to post why Kermit was working with Jealousy, so maybe wait a bit? I'm Kermit, xd.

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    AAAA. I’M HERE. Alexander facepalmed; he got both Johnny and Ana back onto their cots. “Kermit had better give us a clear answer.” He grimaced. “Or else.”

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "She's probably just exhausted." Alexander shrugged. "Let the girl rest,"

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “What in the devil?” Alexander said. “Jesus, the grip that Jealousy had on us was more powerful than I first thought..”

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana’s eyes suddenly fluttered shut without warning. She slumped up against Johnny, completely limp.

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Probably..not for a little while..” Ana whispered with a weak little chuckle.

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Dally’s waking up.” Ana whispered. “Poor guy..”

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana’s eyes flew open; she had been wanting to make the first move, but this..this was preferred, she admitted to herself. She kissed back with as much passion as she ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana sniffled and nodded. “I know, I know. I don’t want to, either.” She wiped the tears from her eyes and took in a deep breath. “Can..can I kiss you?” ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, gee, I suppose I should come clean. I am working with Jealousy.” Kermit sighed. “I knew it! I knew it! This frog is a heathen!” Alexander hissed. “Wait, wait, ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Nevermind that.” Alexander picked up the Muppet by his remaining arm. “You’re lying, good sir. I suggest you tell us the truth before things get ugly.” Ana sidled up next ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I guess I could be better.” Kermit grimaced. Ana sat up, looking dazed. “I..I can stitch it back on..if you could just..give me a little while to rest..”

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @NastyMajesty, here ya go!

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana let out a soft whimper and turned on her side, brows scrunched up. “Right heeee-eeeere!” Kermit came flailing up the steps to the gazebo, holding his severed right arm, ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..I miss being young, and not dead, subsequently.” Alexander sighed wistfully. “If there was one thing I want more than anything, it would be just..a few more years of youth ...

    Nov 13, 2020


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss