User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana muttered something, and laid back down on her cot. Alexander went into concerned-father-mode and pressed the back of his hand to her forehead. “You’re burning up.” He told her.

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Oh, great, more people." Ana rolled her eyes, still moody. Alexander raised a brow at Chad, and offered him a nod in greeting.

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    welcome! i'm mintyleaf, the coordinator of this chaotic mess lol

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    fine with me

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    we all stan ham, lmao

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Don’t you know how to treat people with care?” Alexander raised a brow. “Apologize to this good sir, if you please.” Ana sighed. “I..I’m sorry..I just..this sucks.”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “You know what, bud?” Ana sat up, brows furrowed as she gave Emile her patented death stare. “Just..shut up. You aren’t h-helping..”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana let out a soft whimper. “If only..we could make what we have..last..”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “W..well, I’m a I spend a lot of time in the teachers are strict..especially with what I eat. They freak out on me if I even think of eating a ...

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    *coughs at 9 am having just woke up* what a big mood

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    good m o r n i n g

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    i say we should.

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Erm..the time I spent in the physician’s tents during the war never taught me how to deal with anything like this..” Alexander mused. “I just hope none of them vomits.” ...

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I want..I wanna go home..” Ana said in between ragged breaths, her chest rose and fell rapidly. “My whole..body hurts..” She whimpered.

    Nov 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “He’s a frog! What harm can he possibly cause that could be worse than what’s already happened?” Alexander gestured to the three children who laid on the cots before them.

    Nov 15, 2020


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke