User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ana Harmon. I was just chilling in my kitchen when I got the invite. It was a little sketchy, but it looked..professional, I guess?” She shrugged and grinned. 
“Cool name, ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hello!” Ana smiled brightly. “Sorry for scaring you. This place is wild, am I right?” She grinned, her golden eyes sparking. She slipped off her Crocs and threw them into ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana heard a voice, and her immediate instinct was to wiggle her way through the bush. She fell to the earth with a soft thump. “Frickity-frackity.” She muttered. “I need ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Bet your butt I did.” Ana muttered. She walked toward one of the high, neatly trimmed hedges and poked her head through it without another thought. “Frick!” She hissed as ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana laughed and brushed a hand along the length of her braid. "I'm..Anastasia." She stuck out a hand, and quickly retracted it. "Er..you don't have..hands." She chuckled, rocking back on ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana let out a little scream of joy when she saw the pink pony materialize before her eyes. Her delighted demeanor turned to disgust. “Oh, my God..wait, am I at ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana Morales-Harmon was not a party girl in the slightest, but when her mom slid a small, cream white envelope across the kitchen counter to her one dismal Saturday morning, ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    *DRUMROLLS* S T A R T E R T I M E In a giant house atop a hill, lives a mysterious, rich, powerful person, who decides that they should ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Magebird OMG YES. YES. I LOVE HIM.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    We could probably start, I mean anyone can join at any time. There's really no set limit as to where this prompt can go.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @HarryHardy g a s p I love PJO!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Valkyria Welcome! Yes, OCSSSSSSS-

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    .. What if I was Kermit the Frog-

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Euphoria8 That's great. Pinky Pie's so cute I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. THAT'S WHY I'M GOING WITH AN OC FROM MY NOVEL I'M WRITING ON HERE.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yeah, mm, I'm gonna go with one of my OCs. I'm too nervous to screw up a character people love.

    Nov 8, 2020


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison