User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well..I’m Ana, obviously, and I’m training to be a ballerina.” Ana looked down at her bare feet. They had been washed clean by the rain. “Ballet slippers, please?” A pair ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yeah, that's fine. Sorry 'bout that, :?

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana ‘dropped’ the stick and squinted at Kuzon. “…You’re saying you can manipulate your own will?” She squinted. 
“Oh, I remember this now, from the show. The air nomads all..well, ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I dunno. I guess this place is magic..though, I can make things like this happen at home too, but only little things.” She blushed. “You know, like this.” She made ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Oh, my makeup, I can already feel it running!” Ana pouted. “Compact mirror and makeup wipes, please?” Both appeared in her hand, and she got to work wiping off her ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "You know what, I take it back, you're not hot, you're annoying." Ana rolled her eyes at Dally and looked up at the sky. "Can I you know, uh, get ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Oh, cool, another magic person. Way to make me feel more like plain vanilla than usual." Ana settled back on the ground and raised a brow.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Cool. I’m still Ana.” Ana said as she turned a cartwheel in the air. “Wait, can I go any higher? She lifted a few inches higher and got a peek ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Hey! How come you gave him a soda and not me?” Ana looked up at the sky and whined. She jabbed a thumb at Dally and pouted. “Anyways, I guess ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ...I mean, that's pushing it. But I guess I can let it slide 'cause you're new at this.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Aaah...maybe keep from the weed? Just to keep the PG vibe going.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana poked her head back through the shrub, hearing yet another voice. She wiggled all the way through, and again, fell flat on her face. “Of course.” She adjusted the ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alright!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Yes! I absolutely love him. This is gonna be..interesting, to say the least.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Okay, so I came up with a basic plot that I posted at the beginning of this thread, then came up with a starter. Everyone else replied as a character ...

    Nov 8, 2020


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley