User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: The Haunted Holiday Lodge

    (hhh what? I'm so confused?)

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    welp i let this die. sorrryyyy

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Ugh, I could care less. I want my phone and some sashimi.” When Ana’s hangry…she turns into a monster.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “He’s a little green bitch.” Ana said dismissively. “Just leave him be. And I’m not referring to the frog.” Alexander muttered a few curses and turned on his heel.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “It was really pretty,” Ana agreed. Alexander looked out onto the garden. “By god, we forgot about Kermit!”

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..Yeah.” Ana said gently. “I..I tend to lean more towards guys, though.”

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I..I’ve kissed a few girls.” Ana said, blush spreading across her cheeks. “But..that sort of stuff isn’t accepted where I’m from.”

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Oh?" Alexander blushed. "..I.I.well..I.." alex your gay is showing

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    you consider your friends to be family." Alexander mused. "God, I wish I had my friends from back when I was young..it's been years that I've seen them all.." His ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    YEAH LOL.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Thinking of family?" Alexander smiled at Emile, though rather sadly. "Trust me, I know how you feel..."

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    h o la

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    good mornin'

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana responded to Johnny by curling up on her side. “I wanna go to sleep for like, ten years..”

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    "Trust me, big guy. He's scary as hell.." Ana muttered.

    Nov 16, 2020


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown