-
Re: What fictional characters do you most identify with?
@AlyTheBookworm Okay, cool. But I think I'm gonna go with a character from a franchise; 1)Uh..I'm gonna go with Glimmer from She-Ra and The Princesses of Power, mostly because of ...
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: What fictional characters do you most identify with?
Question: Are your own OCs valid in this case, or do they have to be characters from franchises??
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Literary Spotlight for November 2020
YEY MY GAY MERMEN ARE IN THE TOP TEN probably never gonna finish that series tho
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: Guess The Name
uhhhhhhh w h a t ?
Nov 17, 2020 -
Re: YWS 16th Birthday Bash: Chat Party Event
Oh, dang. This seems like its gonna be a chaotic mess.. I'm all in!
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: If You Support Trump, Why?
Okay, to be frank, I like Biden more than Trump. The most notable thing Trump did was boost the economy, which makes sense considering his background as a business man. ...
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
*rides in on a broom-horse* Greetings, brave wordsmiths. I wish to become a knight.
Nov 5, 2020 -
Re: Creative ways to get arrested
Dressing up as a banana and laying in the street so that people can slip on you.
Nov 4, 2020
