User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well..ya see, we kinda split ways. I’ll even sing a song about it.” Kermit whipped out his banjo from seemingly thin air and strummed it. “..I don’t believe you.” Alexander ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I’m the owner!” Kermit said with gusto as he hopped about. “I invited you all here, well ‘cause..a Muppet gets lonely every now and then.” “When I get lonely, I ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    guys what if i turned Kermit into President Snow and the party is actually a set up for a "The Hunger Games" parody thing?

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    A floorboard creaked, prompting Ana to whip out her multitool. “Whoever you are, don’t come any closer. I have a knife.” “A rather dull one.” Alexander rolled his eyes. “Hi-ho!” ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Lol who knew Spanish and Math could be so painfully diffiCuLt??

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    okay guys i'm gonna be off for a little while, so feel free to keep the story going

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Assuming that there’s a second floor..and there’s nothing here, I suggest we head up?” Ana said. “No one leaves their house unkept like this, where I’m from.” Alexander murmured. “Oof

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “…Okay, now I really, really need some alcohol.” Alexander hopped up the steps rather quickly, with Ana still on his shoulders. Adorning the wide, cherry-oak door were golden letters. KF. ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..Holy crap..it’s beautiful.” Ana said. “Yes, yes, it is. Now get off of me!” Alexander winced as she wobbled atop his shoulders. “No, not until you let me rap!” Ana ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Alexander would be preferred.” Alexander said petulantly, brushing off his shoulder. He turned to Athena and grinned. “Right you are, young lady. Finally, someone with a lick of smarts around ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Pardon?” Alexander blinked and looked at the blonde haired boy. “Burr..did what?” “Holy crap.” Ana breathed. “I think you just told him how he’s gonna die.” Alexander glared at Ana.

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    yes, you can add in as many characters as you would like!

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander’s whole life had revolved around words, but he vehemently despised letters..especially after the last one he had received, detailing the death of John Laurens, his own..right hand man. Yes

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ..Guys, I'm bringing Alexander Hamilton in-I couldn't resist-

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Another great reason to put it away, hm?” Ana’s golden irises flashed. She squinted at Athena. “Yeah, okay, nope. Giant spiders are just..nope." She tuned them out by getting engrossed ...

    Nov 9, 2020


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind