User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @Magebird Alright! Yeah, it sort of got a little out of hand. Sorry about that.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana stifled a laugh as she watched Emile and Dally heckle Johnny. She marched over to his seat, planted a kiss on his cheek, and walked off.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Let’s see,” Ana looked up at the sky. “Can I have a hairbrush that’ll help me regrow my hair?” A regular plastic hairbrush appeared in her hand, and in only ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander turned to look at Johnny, his eyes glazed over. “Dying is easy, young man. Living is harder.” “Damn right I did.” Ana huffed. She smiled at Johnny. “You know, ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Well, gee, I’m sorry, but you got a little too close when I was trying to cut up this here pepper for a salad.” Kermit shrugged and held up a ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Kermit!” Ana went sprinting out of the kitchen entryway and went sliding into Alexander. “He cut my hairr..” She wailed, holding out her thick, long, severed braid.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Suddenly, a scream rang out from the kitchen. “What was that?” Alexander slurred, setting down his third pint of lager on the floor.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I want lager.” Alexander said as he looked up at the ceiling. A giant, frothing mug of lager showed up in his hand. “Amazing.” He breathed..and chugged it down. Ana, ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “How about we walk in calmly and try not to make a mess?” Ana said as she flounced past Harriet.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I’m from Twenty-twenty,” Ana answered. “I don’t recommend traveling there for a vacay.” “Nineteen-sixty? Twenty-twenty?” Alexander went pale. “My god.”

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I don’t recommend puffing those,” Ana pointed at the cigarette. “Those are bad for your lungs. The damage can be irreversible if you start young.” Two Tootsie Pops showed up ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Oh. Yeah. Currently, Kuzon (ATLA), Athena (Harry Potter OC), Harriet (Percy Jackson OC), Dally, Johnny (The Outsiders), Pinky Pie (MLP), Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton) and Ana (my own OC from a ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    YEAH, the starter I wrote is on the first page.

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Sure!

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    ATTENTION I HAVE CHANGED THE RATING ON THIS RP FROM PG TO PG-13 go nuts, boys.

    Nov 10, 2020


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos