-
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Well, I think there’s only one way we really can go.” She pointed to the staircase and took his hand.
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Well, excuse me for being a government appointed official.” Alexander rolled his eyes. “Wanna go explore this place? Kermit probably wouldn’t mind.” Ana asked Johnny with a little grin.
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
"You're going to give me a migraine." Alexander groaned. "Someone shut that pink heathen up."
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Er..no, you can keep your energy, Pinkie.” Ana said softly. “I’m good.”
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
"Er...hey, dude." Ana waved at Emile half-heartedly. "Today's got me pretty mentally tired."
Nov 12, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“What..just happened?” Ana asked, completely dumbfounded. “Eh. Some people just choose to be loners.” Alexander slurred.
Nov 11, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
I think so??
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Ah, yes, true love at it’s finest,” Alexander commented.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“It’s gum.” Ana laughed. “You’ve got it back home, I’m sure.”
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I mean. I guess..” Ana helped him to his feet and handed him a strip of DoubleMint.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Ana plucked the Muppet from the ground and set him on his feet. “Promise me you’re not gonna kill us?” “Promise. I’m as clean as a whistle.” Kermit grinned.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Er, yeah.” Kermit said. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about it.” Ana knelt down, snapped her fingers, and the mess was cleaned up, and that included the Muppet, too.
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Kermit let out a throaty scream, he was covered in dirt from having been kicked out into the garden. “Oh, jeez. Grosssss..” He whined. Alexander couldn’t take it. He burst ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
"Yeah... Johnny's a bit... insecure," Dally said seriously. Johnny kept on running in the direction Ana pointed. "T-thanks!" He shouted, looking back. He suddenly slipped on something and landed on ...
Nov 10, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I think this is not how flirting usually works,” Alexander snorted. Ana moved out of Johnny’s way swiftly. “They’re down the hall!” She pointed stiffly.
Nov 10, 2020
