User avatar

izzywidgeon

izziwidgeon

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 16th Birthday Bash: Chat Party Event

    Oh, dang. This seems like its gonna be a chaotic mess.. I'm all in!

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I guess I could be better.” Kermit grimaced. Ana sat up, looking dazed. “I..I can stitch it back on..if you could just..give me a little while to rest..”

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    @NastyMajesty, here ya go!

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Ana let out a soft whimper and turned on her side, brows scrunched up. “Right heeee-eeeere!” Kermit came flailing up the steps to the gazebo, holding his severed right arm, ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..I miss being young, and not dead, subsequently.” Alexander sighed wistfully. “If there was one thing I want more than anything, it would be just..a few more years of youth ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    some ocs from a story i'm posting on here-"King of the Ocean"

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    highkey might throw in aria and andreus, maybe aalia?

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “If he wasn’t dead, they would make a sweet pair.” Alexander mused.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I..I’m fine..” Ana muttered. “Just fine, Johnnycake.”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “..Quite,” Alexander mused. “Well, there’s a gazebo over yonder.” He pointed to the wooden structure. “Come now.” Once arriving, he quietly asked for two cots. They appeared promptly, co

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander whipped around, mouth agape. “Jealousy, you said your name was? What are you so jealous of, particularly?”

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Johnny!” Ana gasped. Alexander huffed and hefted the girl up into his arms. “We have to get out of here, now.” He booked it for the door and flung it ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    Alexander dragged Ana over to Dally and told him specifically, to not let her go. Then he went sprinting up the stairs to get Johnny, who was pretty light. He ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “Guys, is everything okay down here?” Ana was cut off when she took a spill down the grand staircase, falling into darkness. She lay passed out by the bottom step. ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Fandom Block Party

    “I will have you know that I’m right here,” Alexander said petulantly. “Now, who are you, and where have the children gone?”

    Nov 12, 2020


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"