-
Re: Fandom Block Party
i say we should.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Erm..the time I spent in the physician’s tents during the war never taught me how to deal with anything like this..” Alexander mused. “I just hope none of them vomits.” ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“I want..I wanna go home..” Ana said in between ragged breaths, her chest rose and fell rapidly. “My whole..body hurts..” She whimpered.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“He’s a frog! What harm can he possibly cause that could be worse than what’s already happened?” Alexander gestured to the three children who laid on the cots before them.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
It’s quite alright! We’re currently waiting for mintyleaf to post why Kermit was working with Jealousy, so maybe wait a bit? I'm Kermit, xd.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
AAAA. I’M HERE. Alexander facepalmed; he got both Johnny and Ana back onto their cots. “Kermit had better give us a clear answer.” He grimaced. “Or else.”
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
"She's probably just exhausted." Alexander shrugged. "Let the girl rest,"
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“What in the devil?” Alexander said. “Jesus, the grip that Jealousy had on us was more powerful than I first thought..”
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Ana’s eyes suddenly fluttered shut without warning. She slumped up against Johnny, completely limp.
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Probably..not for a little while..” Ana whispered with a weak little chuckle.
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Dally’s waking up.” Ana whispered. “Poor guy..”
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Ana’s eyes flew open; she had been wanting to make the first move, but this..this was preferred, she admitted to herself. She kissed back with as much passion as she ...
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
Ana sniffled and nodded. “I know, I know. I don’t want to, either.” She wiped the tears from her eyes and took in a deep breath. “Can..can I kiss you?” ...
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Well, gee, I suppose I should come clean. I am working with Jealousy.” Kermit sighed. “I knew it! I knew it! This frog is a heathen!” Alexander hissed. “Wait, wait, ...
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: Fandom Block Party
“Nevermind that.” Alexander picked up the Muppet by his remaining arm. “You’re lying, good sir. I suggest you tell us the truth before things get ugly.” Ana sidled up next ...
Nov 13, 2020
